Grand Lakes Junior High School Registrar Office M - Z
- Create a Parent Tomball ISD link account by visiting: https://link.tomballisd.net/Parent/Security/login.aspx
- Complete and submit the New Student Enrollment online registration.
- Email or call the campus Registrar if you have any additional questions regarding the enrollment application.
- One proof of residency: Utility bill (electricity bill, gas bill, water bill), property tax statement, home mortgage payment voucher, signed rental agreement (must include student(s) listed as an occupant), signed home closing disclosure for a new home or *Affidavit of Residency
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Guardian valid Photo ID/ Driver's License
- Current Immunization Records
- Withdrawal Form/Shot Records from the previous school
- Unofficial Transcript or Report Card from the previous school
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are new to TISD and are residing with family or friends, you MUST obtain an Affidavit of Residency. You will need to fill out the online application for Affidavit/Transfers through your TISD LINK account. *If you have any additional questions, please reach out to 281.357.3100 x 2096. We will not be able to register your child until an Affidavit of Residency transfer has been approved.
How do I withdraw my student?
- Please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Students may only be withdrawn by their legal guardians.
How do I change my contact information?
- Phone numbers and Email addresses may be updated in the Home Access Center - Below is a link for directions on updating this information.
- Contact the Registrar's Office to update emergency contact information as to who is allowed to pick up students.
NOTE: Address changes can only be updated through the Registrar's Office. Proof of residency (electric bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.) in the guardian’s name must be provided before the records will be updated.
Thank you Tiger Nation for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to helping you.